Your exclusive opportunity to taste some of Geelong’s finest wines and food with stunning waterfront views. The APCO Foundation’s 2022 Geelong Wine Walk is once again bringing some of our region’s
Your exclusive opportunity to taste some of Geelong’s finest wines and food with stunning waterfront views.
The APCO Foundation’s 2022 Geelong Wine Walk is once again bringing some of our region’s finest wineries, distilleries and breweries to the heart of Geelong on Saturday 12th February. So get ready for an afternoon of exceptional wine, delicious food and great local entertainment!
With access to 8 of Geelong’s most popular Waterfront venues, you’ll be in prime position to take in the stunning views of the Geelong bay.
Each venue will be matched with different producers for multiple tastings as you make your way around the town, where you can sit and enjoy the live entertainment or converse with the representatives from each local producer.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ( the finer details):
Your ticket gets you into all eight venues and includes all tastings and a delicious canape at each venue.
You can select your starting venue when purchasing your ticket, but don’t worry if you forget the venue name it will be printed on your event ticket. From there the choice is yours, you can go back and forth to all the venues or nestle in at your favourite location between 11am and 5pm.
When you arrive at the venue printed on your ticket, you will be given a wristband that will give you access to all eight venues.
Arriving by train? Great news, Geelong Station is walking distance to all eight venues.
1. SAILORS REST – 3 MOORABOOL STREET, GEELONG
2. THE GIANT SKY WHEEL – 31 EASTERN BEACH ROAD, GEELONG
3. THE GEELONG BOAT HOUSE – WESTERN FORESHORE ROAD, GEELONG
4. THE YOT (AT THE ROYAL GEELONG YACHT CLUB) – 25 EASTERN BEACH ROAD, GEELONG
5. FISHERMAN’S PIER – 1A YARRA STREET, GEELONG
6. WHARF SHED – 15 EASTERN BEACH ROAD, GEELONG
7. HYGIEA BOAT – FISHERMAN’S PIER, YARRA STREET, GEELONG
8. THE INN – 58 CORIO STREET, GEELONG