This is a repeating eventapril 29, 2022 5:00 pm
The highly anticipated Fever-Tree Gin & Tonic Festival is hitting the Sunshine State this April! The inaugural Brisbane Fever-Tree G&T Festival will take place from Thursday, 28 April to Sunday, 1
The highly anticipated Fever-Tree Gin & Tonic Festival is hitting the Sunshine State this April!
The inaugural Brisbane Fever-Tree G&T Festival will take place from Thursday, 28 April to Sunday, 1 May and is set to be an unmissable four-day celebration of the much-loved gin and tonic.
After postponements due to Covid-19 in 2021, the first of its kind Brisbane Festival will be held in partnership with the iconic Howard Smith Wharves (HSW) and will offer G&T lovers the opportunity to explore the ever-evolving world of gin and tonic in the picturesque HSW precinct beneath the iconic Story Bridge.
Festival-goers will have the opportunity to experience:
- Tonic Discovery Bar – discover your favourite Fever-Tree tonic on entry to the Festival
- Gin Village – sample and explore the world of gin with 18 distillers showcasing their latest (g)innovations
- The Ultimate Gin & Tonic Bar – serving up a range of bespoke G&T pairings in full-sized G&Ts
- Workshops & Discovery Talks – extend your knowledge about the ever-evolving world of the gin and tonic.
- Food Precinct – Howard Smith Wharves restaurant pop-ups throughout the festival site
There’s no better way to spend your day in Brisbane than chilling by the river, sharing it with friends, enjoying delicious food and live music all with a Fever-Tree Gin & Tonic in hand!
Tickets are limited so don’t miss out on discovering the wonderful world of the Gin & Tonic. Round up your friends, grab your tickets and share an unforgettable day by the river at Howard Smith Wharves together.
Thursday & Friday 5pm – 9pm
Saturday 11.30am – 2.30pm / 3.30pm – 6.30pm (SOLD OUT) / 7.30pm – 10.30pm
Sunday 11.30am – 2.30pm / 3.30pm – 6.30pm