Urban Cocktail Trail Adelaide (East) presented by Neighbourhood Events Co To celebrate all the art, the craftsmanship and of course the fun a beautifully made cocktail has to offer we invite
Urban Cocktail Trail Adelaide (East) presented by Neighbourhood Events Co
To celebrate all the art, the craftsmanship and of course the fun a beautifully made cocktail has to offer we invite you to join us in Adelaide East End on Saturday 4th September for the Urban Cocktail Trail!
How does it work you ask? Rally your friends together and start the afternoon with something to eat and a complimentary glass of Hither & Yon Prosecco at your starting location before making your way around the trail to redeem your six mini cocktail vouchers, choosing your favourites from the Signature List!
As a self-guided experience where you decide to stop and sip is completely up to you!
Guaranteed to sell out, the Urban Cocktail Trail promises ticket holders a fun and unique self-guided Cocktail experience that you won’t want to miss!
VENUES + SIGNATURE COCKTAILS (8)
- The Howling Owl – Slow Jams
- BRKLYN – Basil & Passion fruit Gimlet
- Roxie’s – Ceres
- El Cheeky Flamingo – Flamingo Colada
- Mr Goodbar – Midsummers Rain
- The Stag Public House – Rundle Street Heat
- NOLA Adelaide – Lady NOLA
- GUNBAE Chicken and Beer – Soju Mojito
First Release – $65 + Booking Fee – SOLD OUT!
Second Release – $75 + Booking Fee (Strictly Limited)
- 1 x Complimentary Glass of Hither & Yon Prosecco at your nominated starting venue (Must Use Before 3pm)
- 1 x $10 food voucher to spend at your nominated Starting Venue (Must be Used Before 3pm)
- 6 x Mini cocktail vouchers to use at any of the participating venues (Half-Serve)
- 1 x Event Guide Including Cocktail Recipes
EVENT REGISTRATION / VOUCHER COLLECTION
Event vouchers and event guides will need to be collected at the following registration location prior to commencing the Urban Cocktail Trail
EVENT DAY REGISTRATION
Location: The Howling Owl (10 Vaughan Place, Adelaide)
Date: Saturday 4th September 2021
Time: 1pm – 2.30pm
Aside from the amazing cocktails, one of the best things about the Urban Cocktail Trail is that it’s a completely self-guided day out! What that means is once you’ve been to your nominated starting location you can go where you want, when you want!
(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Adelaide SA 5000