Urban Cocktail Trail Fortitude Valley presented by Neighbourhood Events Co To celebrate all the art, the craftsmanship and of course the fun a beautifully made cocktail has to offer we invite
Urban Cocktail Trail Fortitude Valley presented by Neighbourhood Events Co
To celebrate all the art, the craftsmanship and of course the fun a beautifully made cocktail has to offer we invite you to join us in Fortitude Valley on Saturday 28th August for the Urban Cocktail Trail!
How does it work you ask? Rally your friends together and start the afternoon with something to eat and a complimentary glass of bubbles at your starting location before making your way around the trail to redeem your six mini cocktails vouchers, choosing your favourites from the Signature List!
As a self-guided experience where you decide to stop and sip is completely up to you!
Guaranteed to sell out, the Urban Cocktail Trail promises ticket holders a fun and unique self-guided Cocktail experience that you won’t want to miss!
VENUES + SIGNATURE COCKTAILS (9)
- Baedeker – True Northwest Old Fashioned
- Dutch Courage – Sunset Stimulant
- The Parlour – Fragile Things
- Proud Henry – Strawberry Negroni Spritz
- The Prince Consort – Spicy Mango Margarita
- Savile Row – Grand Central Station
- Bisou Bisou – Les Frosty Fruit
- Bloodhound Corner Bar – Bloodhound Mary
- Gerard’s Bar – Fuchsia Plans
$75 + Booking Fee (Strictly Limited)
- 1 x Complimentary Glass of Bubbles at your nominated Starting Venue (Must Use Before 3pm)
- 1 x $10 Food Voucher to spend at your nominated Starting Venue (Must be Used Before 3pm)
- 6 x Mini Cocktail Vouchers to use at any of the participating venues (Half-Serve)
- 1 x Digital Event Guide Including Cocktail Recipes
EVENT REGISTRATION / VOUCHER COLLECTION
Event vouchers and event guides will need to be collected at the following registration location prior to commencing the Urban Cocktail Trail
Aside from the amazing cocktails, one of the best things about the Urban Cocktail Trail is that it’s a completely self-guided day out! What that means is once you’ve been to your nominated starting location you can go where you want, when you want!
(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Fortitude Valley QLD