Urban Cocktail Trail Hobart presented by Neighbourhood Events Co To celebrate all the art, the craftsmanship and of course the fun a beautifully made cocktail has to offer we invite you
Urban Cocktail Trail Hobart presented by Neighbourhood Events Co
To celebrate all the art, the craftsmanship and of course the fun a beautifully made cocktail has to offer we invite you to join us in Salamanca on Saturday 18th September for the Urban Cocktail Trail!
How does it work you ask? Rally your friends together and start the afternoon with something to eat and a complimentary glass of bubbles at your starting location before making your way around the trail to redeem your six mini cocktails vouchers, choosing your favourites from the Signature List!
As a self-guided experience where you decide to stop and sip is completely up to you!
Guaranteed to sell out, the Urban Cocktail Trail promises ticket holders a fun and unique self-guided Cocktail experience that you won’t want to miss!
VENUES + SIGNATURE COCKTAILS (8)
- Institut Polaire – Double Espresso Martini
- The Lounge by Frogmore Creek – East West Spring
- Society Salamanca – Tokyo Tonic
- The Glass House – Australiano
- The Den – Tassie Berry Sour
- The Story Bar – Fruit Peddler
- Cargo – Watermelon Martini
- The Stock Market Bar + Restaurant – Ruby Rose
First Release: $65 + Booking (First 100 Tickets)
Final Release: $75 + Booking Fee
- 1 x Complimentary Glass of Bubbles at your nominated Starting Venue (Must Use Before 3pm)
- 1 x $10 Food Voucher to spend at your nominated Starting Venue (Must be Used Before 3pm)
- 6 x Mini Cocktail Vouchers to use at any of the participating venues (Half-Serve)
- 1 x Digital Event Guide Including Cocktail Recipes
EVENT REGISTRATION / VOUCHER COLLECTION
Event vouchers and event guides will need to be collected at the following registration location prior to commencing the Urban Cocktail Trail
EVENT DAY REGISTRATION
Date: Saturday 18th September 2021
Time: 1pm – 2.30pm
Aside from the amazing cocktails, one of the best things about the Urban Cocktail Trail is that it’s a completely self-guided day out! What that means is once you’ve been to your nominated starting location you can go where you want, when you want!