Grab a jacket and pull on a beanie, the Urban Wine Walk returns to Hobart in August and this is the one wine event you’ll want ticket to! How does it
Grab a jacket and pull on a beanie, the Urban Wine Walk returns to Hobart in August and this is the one wine event you’ll want ticket to!
How does it work you ask? Simply decide which venue you’d like to start from and you’re off! Choose your own adventure as you and your friends enjoy awesome experiences at a hand-picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course tasting amazing wines thanks to our incredible line-up of winemakers.
Guaranteed to sell out, the Urban Wine Walk promises a fun and unique self-guided wine tasting experience that you and your friends won’t want to miss!
PARTICIPATING VENUES & WINEMAKERS
1. Grinners Ft. Shiny Wine (TAS)
2. Rude Boy Ft. Small Island Wines (TAS)
3. Johnston & Miller Ft. Hughes & Hughes (TAS)
4. Fox Friday Ft. Quiet Mutiny (TAS)
5. Aura Hobart Ft. Bangor Vineyard (TAS)
6. The Brunswick Hotel Ft. Torch Bearer Wines (TAS)
7. Belvedere Ft. Derwent Estate (TAS)
8. La Sardina Loca Ft. Made by Monks (TAS)
9. Tesoro Ft. Mapleton Vineyard (TAS)
VINO LOVER – $75 + Booking Fee (Limited Availability)
– 27+ Complimentary Tastings (One Per Variety Per Person)
– 1 x $10 Food Voucher to Spend at your Nominated Starting Venue (Before 1pm)
– 1 x $25 Voucher for Event Day Wine Orders (Six Pack Minimum / Subject to Participating Producers)
– Official Event Wristband & Tasting Glass
* Please Note – Maximum of Six Tickets Per Transaction
EVENT REGISTRATION / WRISTBAND & VOUCHER COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses & vouchers will need to be collected on the day of the event prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk. The collection point is as follows:
Where – The Brunswick Hotel (67 LIverpool St, Hobart)
Date & Time – Saturday 14th August (11am – 1pm)